Raleigh /Weinman brakes.£30

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Front and rear Raleigh /Weinman 610 centre pull brake calipers plus f+r cable hangers c1976 , price includes postage. 20180829_142920.jpg 20180829_142904.jpg

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
I presume these have been sold now?

If so I'm in the market for some if anybody else has them at around the same price.

Kempstonian

I will look in my trusty parts bin tomorrow afternoon. I will let you know.
Oh thanks... I do want some centre pull ones if I can get them. I used to have them on my bikes and I think they look better (just a personal opinion).

PHL67

Veteran
IMG_3626.JPG I have these if they are any good. Look ok. Guides have some rust but got no centre cable pull adjusters. I believe these can be bought on eBay.
610 and 750 calipers.

Kempstonian

View attachment 437898 I have these if they are any good. Look ok. Guides have some rust but got no centre cable pull adjusters. I believe these can be bought on eBay.
610 and 750 calipers.
I can get those adjusters from the bankruptbikeparts site, so that's no problem. Also the fact that they are a mismatched pair isn't important to me... so I'm definitely interested. What are you looking for pricewise?

Kempstonian

pm sent...

Drago

Legendary Member
Just as a point if being anal, they're not mismatched per se - many bikes of the period, such as my Elswick, had a greater drop at the front than the rear. Decent brakesmfor the time and can be made to work fairly well.

Kempstonian

When I called them 'mismatched' I was referring to the different Model numbers - Raleigh (Weinmann) 750 and 610.

Top Bottom