Random photo from your phone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Faustino

image.jpeg
A non-dog pic at last!!Here's my gym

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Very random

WP_20160306_006.jpg

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
DSC0002258.jpg

An odd one I rediscovered while looking for something else in my phone photo archive:

The company I work for supplied a number of scooters for McLaren to use (the ones you see picking their drivers up when they crash or break down during a race weekend).

The contract was ended when Honda became their engine supplier (coz Honda make scooters too) and the bikes came back with the track passes still on.

As a result a small number of people have bought used scooters with McLaren F1 listed as the first owner in the log book.^_^

Last edited:

potsy

Rambler
20160304_102401.jpg

Faustino

Podencos are lovely dogs.
We take them walkies when we volunteer at SARA animal rescue in Lanzarote.
That's awesome!!! We're in hunting country here so they're over bred and just left abandoned everywhere. Very sad because no-one can help with the rehomings as every organization is over-saturated with them. Beautiful little dogs, too.

Mrs M

Guru
image.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
That's awesome!!! We're in hunting country here so they're over bred and just left abandoned everywhere. Very sad because no-one can help with the rehomings as every organization is over-saturated with them. Beautiful little dogs, too.
SARA do a fancy dress dog show at the annual carnival.
Dogs (of all breeds) they have up for adoption make a guest appearance to meet the public and hopefully their new owners :smile:.
That's one pic from the dog show and two of the dogs we took walkabout.

Top Bottom