Rear Lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
The Poundland rear lights are difficult to beat. ^_^

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
I do like my Moon Nebula, I think it was about £45. Came with a variety of mount options and none of that rubber band nonsense. Good battery life, USB rechargeable and lots of modes. There are videos on their website showing the options.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
C and B seen city slicker or Phaart Bleep from Planet X... I'd have both but I most recently used a FLY6 and a phaart bleep, more light that could ever be needed

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Exposure TraceR. Tiny in size, but packs a big punch with a great pulse mode. Usb rechargeable, quality British engineering and 2 year warranty.... yes, a 2 year warranty :thumbsup:

You can get them for around £30 if you shop about.

Sixmile

Veteran
New See Sense Ace available for pre-order - £45
ace_productshots2_2000x.jpg

UK designed and made, 125 lumen, 35g, adaptive brightness, theft and crash alerts and good customer service from my personal experience.

https://seesense.cc/products/see-sense-ace-rear-light

Phaart bleep.

Fit 2...

Much better than any I've ever seen in poundland, and as bright as needed great value, bright, if your bright you'll get the bright phaart bleep, it's bright did I mention...

Tape up the seams (advice for any with removable batteries) if you ride in rain.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Phaart bleep.

Fit 2...

Much better than any I've ever seen in poundland, and as bright as needed great value, bright, if your bright you'll get the bright phaart bleep, it's bright did I mention...

Tape up the seams (advice for any with removable batteries) if you ride in rain.
I don't think you stated just how bright the phaart bleep is.. (It's bright) :laugh:

stalagmike

Enormous member
After some shopping around last winter I got one of these. It has a crazy mode which is really good for attracting attention/peeing off drivers if you are in traffic. The 1k is good for if you're riding in country lanes, as it can be seen a long way off. Also has a good sized reflector for added protection. I don't think I paid 40 quid for it but this is the first link I could find.

https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/lighting/pdw-radbot-1000-1w-led-tail-light/

Top Bottom