Reborn.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
I have just made a silly post about being born again at 1950 the year I was born.I was wondering what would you tell your new self to do that you did not do first time.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Misspend my youth

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I am reasonably content with what my life turned out to be.
I got a nice wife and we got along generally as well as could be expected for many years.
However I should probably have wasted less money on cars, campervans, motorhomes and multitude of boats ending up with one which while very nice was a bit too big.
A small change in early years would have made a vast difference to my life in ways I cannot imagine so your question is a bit difficult for me to answer.:smile:

We are amazingly lucky to have been born when we have been

I know there are problems - but none of us (pretty much) have been conscripted to fight in a World War like my Grandad's were and my Dad was

and as 2 of them were badly injured I only feel lucky that it wasn;t worse and I am even here (Dad's injury was spinal - a few mm higher and I wouldn;t exist - although that might improve the spelling and typing over the whole forum!!!)

I grew up wondering WHEN the nuclear war would start - but it didn;t
I know it now looks more possible - but the possibility has been about naff all for quite a while

be born in a few decads time and I am really not sure how the world will be

Seems to me that this is a sweet spot

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Listen to what people tell me

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
My advice to myself would be at least try it.If you fail so what.At least you tried.My confidence was blown to pieces by a school teacher aged eleven,my whole class laughed at me,and I swore it would never happen again,so I always stayed at the back,plus a domineering dad.

Top Bottom