Regents Park laps, Tuesday 12th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Becs

Becs

Veteran
Will be there as too much fun not to be - please wave to me as you fly by! Are you going to be clockwise or anti-clockwise? M

anti-clockwise (then you don't have to make any right turns)

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
I'm going to have to cry off tonight. Feeling rather tired and grotty. Think I've got a cold coming on. Should be on for next Tuesday though.

Abs

OP
OP
Becs

Becs

Veteran
6 laps (4 with Karlos_the_Jackal - hope you made it back ok!), 17mph average, lots of fun (apart from the extra traffic lights for the art festival grrr!).

Same time next Tuesday!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Do laps at 2am and you'll get the average up to 20 with a bit of work - the traffic lights don't matter that late round there :tongue: it's pretty much closed to traffic!

OP
OP
Becs

Becs

Veteran
Do laps at 2am and you'll get the average up to 20 with a bit of work - the traffic lights don't matter that late round there :tongue: it's pretty much closed to traffic!

I'm game if you are! Did a lap at 20 (well 19.7ish) when I got lucky with the lights but I couldn't do 6 of them yet!

Incidentally I didn't see a speedy 3 wheeled machine - are you ok Miranda?

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I'll let you know if I'm up for it. Maybe when I do a late finish and have the bike...

Would be a bit more appealing in summertime though!

karlos_the_jackal

Work in progress
Got home ok thanks becs. Did you count your chain falling off in the average?

Was a nice fast ride in parts but there were still a few cars.

My legs don't particularly like the mix of first five a side football in years mixed with a midweek session. But no pain no gain.

I want a garmin for christmas!

Top Bottom