Remember the winter?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Have been setting up a flickr account and going through my archives I remembered how cold this winter has been. I walked around taking loads of photos with both the pro camera and the cheapies... initially thinking they'd be good to use at some point in the blog. I think they stand up on their own though.

8660573765_aee6aa6f8c.jpg
Cyclist in the snow by downfader, on Flickr

8661607760_93fcdb702e.jpg
Low sun and the bicycle by downfader, on Flickr

8657592399_d847141c0d.jpg
Walking the bike by downfader, on Flickr

8657592917_b1a44c7f33.jpg
Winter Cyclist by downfader, on Flickr

If anything those riders persevered - kind of shames us at times. ^_^

Great pics...soooo glad the weather has turned (for now!!!)

Teuchter

Über Member
Some nice shots... likewise on your photostream from the quick look I had.

It can take a lot of confidence to take photos of passers-by like that.

I've been using Flickr for few years now and still find it hard to get that balance between making my occasional attempts at semi-serious photography stand out from the stacks of everyday photos that are of interest only to friends and family (holiday snaps for example).

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Some nice shots... likewise on your photostream from the quick look I had.

It can take a lot of confidence to take photos of passers-by like that.

I've been using Flickr for few years now and still find it hard to get that balance between making my occasional attempts at semi-serious photography stand out from the stacks of everyday photos that are of interest only to friends and family (holiday snaps for example).

I've always struggled with confidence and shyness. Purposefully going out and doing street or reportage photography really forces you into confidence. You cant hide around corners and use long lenses, you just have to be there.

I've been papp'd a few times when out riding or walking, too.

Top Bottom