Retro cycling jerseys in Norwich

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I had a wonderful time shopping today (I hate shopping but had to go to the City for some errands)

Anyway, at the Back of Norwich Market we came across Lovering & Co who have lovely older cycling jerseys. I got 2 and Hubster got one too. The 'mediums' are kind of Italian sizing but there are fitting rooms so trying on is available.

1st is my nice bike motif jersey
New%20Jersey%201%20800x751.jpg

Then my slightly mad one, which looks better on than off.
New%20Jersey%202%20800x758.jpg

Hubster's one is not my cup of tea but he seems to love it. Mind you, his only other short sleeve jersey is cat-sick yellowy-green
New%20Jersey%203%20800x678.jpg

There are kids jerseys too. Jerseys are around £12 each but lady did us a deal for £30 for all 3.
I just mention it as there are some rather nice jerseys there (couple of absolutely gopping ones too but that's life), great condition for 'vintage' tops. There was a great gilet too but there was no room for boobage :sad:

For those in the Norwich area, I can highly recommend the stall. Stall 77, top row that backs on to the Garden's of Remembrance.

Last edited:

AyJay

Über Member
Cheers for the heads up. It is good to know of other "unrecognised" shops.

I will take a look next time we are in the City.

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

The first one made me go and look at the stall. I used to have a tee shirt, when I was a kid, that had bikes all over it. The design looked as if the bikes were clipped from magazines and stuck every which way on the tee shirt. I lived in that tee shirt, adored it and wore it everywhere.The jersey just reminded me of the tee shirt.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
The first one made me go and look at the stall. I used to have a tee shirt, when I was a kid, that had bikes all over it. The design looked as if the bikes were clipped from magazines and stuck every which way on the tee shirt. I lived in that tee shirt, adored it and wore it everywhere.The jersey just reminded me of the tee shirt.

Awesome :highfive:

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

CONFEDERATE FLAG ALERT! (if you look very closely) :hyper: ...... People like you have made me feel sick on behalf of others since last month, you white supremacist piece of poop. Whats next?... swastika armbands? :angry:

The other 2 are ok though :smile:
Oh heigh ho. Anyone got any 'jersey tippex'? Once it's covered in Norfolk mud, from our local roads around here, nobody will see it.
Does that mean that we are no longer allowed to watch repeats of The Dukes of Hazzard?

Top Bottom