Ride 100 London Ballot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
Anyone enter and get a place.....I didn't get a slot unfortunately :sad:. Would have loved to do the whole closed road thing in London and give it a fill gas sprint up the Mall at the end, but alas it's not to be (this year).

Sing out if you got a place.......... (and I might just track you down and steal your slot :evil: LOL)

sonmk

Me neither :cry:

But still taking part on Saturday tho on the 8 mile closed road section.

OP
OP
jdtate101

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
If I was local, I'd just join in anyway a touch further down from the start line, who's gonna know? But as I'm not I won't bother, there's always next year...

philinmerthyr

Über Member
Just logged in and my application is cancelled so I didn't get a ballot place.

I will be riding it though as I've been offered a charity place from Beating Bowelcancer. I need to raise £500 but that won't be a problem.

It should be a great weekend.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I had forgotten all about this, I know I put my name down for the Ballott. Will they contact folk if they are successful?

I've just been on the website, there seems to be four events, FreeCycle, Grand Pix, London-Surrey and the London -Surrey classic.

I'm a bit confused, which event is the ballott one? I know it's not the grand prix, not sure about the others!

Any clues?

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I had forgotten all about this, I know I put my name down for the Ballott. Will they contact folk if they are successful?

I've just been on the website, there seems to be four events, FreeCycle, Grand Pix, London-Surrey and the London -Surrey classic.

I'm a bit confused, which event is the ballott one? I know it's not the grand prix, not sure about the others!

Any clues?
The RideLondon 100. Freecycle is, er, free (relaunch of the Freewheel/Skyride), GP & Classic are the pro events.
http://regonline.activeeurope.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1124438 Log on, and as it says on the home page, if you were unsuccessful it will show as cancelled.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
The RideLondon 100. Freecycle is, er, free (relaunch of the Freewheel/Skyride), GP & Classic are the pro events.
http://regonline.activeeurope.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1124438 Log on, and as it says on the home page, if you were unsuccessful it will show as cancelled.

Thanks for that, I followed through the system, once I remembered what my log in details are, I did not get a cancelled notification and have paid the registration fee. I did the same for the enemy, not really sure whether she was registered or not, I just guessed her log in details based on what she usually uses to log into sites and managed to pay for her too.

BUT I got this email.

"This is to confirm that we have received an update to your registration for the
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100.

If you have paid for your entry or withdrawn from the event, we will be in touch with further information
within seven days.
Name: Carl P*****
Registration ID: 466****
Contact
If you need to speak to someone from the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 helpdesk team
please call 020 7902 0212"

This message does not confirm or refute the entry does it?

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Update: I telephoned the help-desk, apparently we are both in London-Ride 100.

How exciting! That's the New York Five Boro' and the London-Ride 100 we are doing this year!

Just received a magazine and acceptance form in the post! I'm in ^_^ so now the hard part starts!

Training, training and more training, particularly on those pesky hills. Still I reckon I have enough time to get sufficiently fit. I'll probably look at doing it for a charity, MIND, spirings to mind (sorry!) as my youngest kid has had some issues and that'll give me even more motivation.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm just off out for a few miles.........

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
By happy coincidence I have just received by post our provisional confirmation of the London bike ride subject to payment. So that’s that then.Sorted.Bosh.Tuesday.

Top Bottom