Ridgeback Panorama replacement pump

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
On my last tour, I lost the original pump supplied with the bike :sad: Any other owners know,is the pump just a standard frame fit pump? I asked a question with Evans as they had one I liked, but quoted to fit frame size & with the Panorama having a specific peg for it on the seat stay, it will be a different size to one fitting under top tube. The Evans reply was that Ridgeback have a specific pump made?? Sounds like bull to me, but are they right?
TIA

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I'm very, very, very tempted to ditch mine and get another topeak pump that I like because they have a mini footstand and a gauge. Interested if so? (Will need to measure up first to make sure it'll fit.)

OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Just measure the size of the gap twixt pump peg and seatstay/chainstay angle.

Then buy the Topeak Road Master Blaster that fits.
Thats the pump I wanted :thumbsup: However it doesn't tell you the size of the pump, just what frame size they fit & I'm guessing that is to fit under top tube? The Panorama has a peg on the seat stay. My bike is a 60cm, so that would be an XL pump, but the top tube measures approx 540mm & the peg to chain stay that's designed to house the pump is approx 460mm :scratch:

OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I'm very, very, very tempted to ditch mine and get another topeak pump that I like because they have a mini footstand and a gauge. Interested if so? (Will need to measure up first to make sure it'll fit.)
If its the right size I'd be tempted, but not sure if postage cost will be too dear to make it worthwhile??

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Thats the pump I wanted :thumbsup: However it doesn't tell you the size of the pump, just what frame size they fit & I'm guessing that is to fit under top tube? The Panorama has a peg on the seat stay. My bike is a 60cm, so that would be an XL pump, but the top tube measures approx 540mm & the peg to chain stay that's designed to house the pump is approx 460mm :scratch:
You want a medium then.

Topeak's site gives the sizes they're intended for (see the diagram of a bike frame, with measurement of the anticipated seattube to headtube length).

The medium fits gaps 42cm to 47.5cm, according to the page; http://www.topeak.com/products/Pumps/Road_49-54cm_framesize

Top Bottom