Right sided sti

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BintanMan

Hi All,

Looking for a right sided shimano sti break/shift lever for an 8 speed.

If anyone could help I'm happy to make an offer

Jonny

Hi Jonny,

I've just had both my STIs replaced after being told the right hand one was 'jammed'. The guy who replaced it said one of the cables had been incorrectly installed causing it to jam. I've just been to have another look at it and nothing looks too bad. The model is Shimano 600 (it's about 8/9 years old). If you want me to take a couple of photos then I'd be happy to do that? Obviously I wouldn't want anything for it, perhaps just something to cover the postage cost or something you have spare that I might find useful.

Nick

OP
OP
JonnyBlade

JonnyBlade

Live to Ride
Hi Jonny,

I've just had both my STIs replaced after being told the right hand one was 'jammed'. The guy who replaced it said one of the cables had been incorrectly installed causing it to jam. I've just been to have another look at it and nothing looks too bad. The model is Shimano 600 (it's about 8/9 years old). If you want me to take a couple of photos then I'd be happy to do that? Obviously I wouldn't want anything for it, perhaps just something to cover the postage cost or something you have spare that I might find useful.

Nick

Nick,

You are a gentleman and that would be fantastic. Happy to Paypal you costs to cover. Just tell me the way ahead Buddy biggrin.gif

Jonny

Top Bottom