Road bike wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
nickg

nickg

Über Member
Why are you considering a bike that’s too big? :scratch:

I've read that they come up smaller, so although it's a 58 it's actually a 56.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I have a Planet X, pro carbon. Large size, blue colour. 2 x sets of wheels, Ultegra.
Nice condition, if you are interested.
I have looked after it. 517927

Cycleops

Legendary Member
It's about three years old and around £2k new so work the price back from there. It's a buyer's market at the moment so you should be able to negotiate s good deal.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
What sort of money are you looking at?
Will PM you

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
I'm looking to get rid of a Trek Emonda S6 - size 58, full Ultegra, carbon frame.
It's my summer bike, so has only done about 4k dry miles... £700 ish.

Where abouts are you?

MDA 998

I will have an immaculate Giant defy 0 black white and green in size Medium/ Large for sale next week as just waiting for my new bike to arrive.
Currently ultegra on the defy but not sure yet if I will swap out the ultegra for the 105 that's on my new one coming depending on how much I get charged. If you are interested cant go wrong with a giant

OP
OP
nickg

nickg

Über Member
I will have an immaculate Giant defy 0 black white and green in size Medium/ Large for sale next week as just waiting for my new bike to arrive.
Currently ultegra on the defy but not sure yet if I will swap out the ultegra for the 105 that's on my new one coming depending on how much I get charged. If you are interested cant go wrong with a giant

I'm going to look at a bike this thursday, if it doesn't work out I will let you know.

MDA 998

defy 1.jpg

Attachments

• defy 2.jpg
    defy 2.jpg
    358.1 KB · Views: 4
  • defy 3.jpg
    defy 3.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 4
  • defy 4.jpg
    defy 4.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 3