Road ragers should wear helmets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I'm not sure how it all started - it didn't look like a close pass to me. The cyclist was too aggressive for his own good and will get stabbed one day. Nice outcome though.

Big Dave laaa

Biking Ninja
Maybe the rider behaved a bit stupidly putting himself at risk of assault etc. but this driver and 1000s like him have the attitude that us cyclists don't belong on the road and are fair game for being knocked down and by his own ridiculous admissions even killed. Hopefully he'll get punished for this and maybe change his attitude but I doubt it. It's frightening when you see how we are viewed by the 'road tax paying' car drivers. Funniest thing I've seen today though when the mug took a tumble and I almost spat my coffee over the works laptop :laugh:

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

It was a deliberate close pass "ARE YOU A TANK NO" so the driver knew he was there and did it on purpose, and naturally he wasn't in a hurry at all cos he had all the time to hang around shouting threats..

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Music for the gif of the actual fall:

1/ Entrance of the Gladiators (you know, the circus music)

2/ Sad violins.

3/ Laural and Hardy theme tune

4/ Faure's requiem like off Platoon

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Tchaikovsky's 1812 but he only falls over once. Maybe we could ask him to do a another take?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I rather enjoyed that, magnificent forward roll at the end, could have done with a helmet though.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
The driver is clearly an unstable moron, the cyclist is probably revelling in the fact he's got some juicy youtube material. In the good old days the cyclist would have just waved two fingers and shouted 'you twat', now the whole thing is turned into an online circus. I realise they can highlight issues to do with bad/dangerous driving but a lot of it is just so unnecessary.

Top Bottom