Rossi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
beats Stoner at Segona Beach. I know it's old news but I only just found out today, looks like this year is going to be a good championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stitched up by the doctor!

yello

Sounds like Stoner's not to happy about it either. Seems like he thinks Rossi was overly aggressive. I know Rossi rides hard sometimes but I've never thought him reckless. Stoner comes across as a bit of a whinger sometimes but I haven't seen any footage myself to say whether he's justified or not.

mr Mag00

rising member
it was one of the most entertaining races i have seen for ages and Rossi stuck it to Stoner, who is used to romping away and having it all to himself!!

Noodley

I watched it on Sunday night - what a fantastic race! I've never been the biggest fan of motor sports but if it continues like this I may become a convert.

yello

Proto said:
Rossi: "About what?" :smile::biggrin::biggrin:

B) He's class that guy!

You'd also never see him (I doubt anyway) refuse the handshake of a fellow rider. He's always seemed to me to be gracious in defeat... witness when he lost the title to Hayden a few years back on the last day.

Rossi's also, I reckon, among the best - if not the best - motorcycle racers ever. What he gets out of a bike is just incredible. He knows how to ride to the bikes strengths and can ring every ounce out of it. Tyres too, he has this ability to know when a tyre is truly shagged and can still ride it to it's utmost.

Stoner's a kid still with a bit to learn. He was a crash master a few years back and couldn't seem to stay on 2 wheels but he's done really well in the last few years and is a very consistent and tidy rider now. He needs to learn (or remember) how to fight though. He obviously doesn't like having his feathers rustles.

And, part of the talent that is Rossi, he knows how to find his opponents weak points too!

rossi certainly is the man...- and not just on 2 wheels, he can drive cars as good as most of them too.... in fact, better, in a lot of cases.

nilling

Über Member
You'll not see a more exciting Moto GP race than the one last Sun. What made it so exciting for me was that all commentators were predicting another Stoner win and everybody else would be fighting for second! Instead Rossi mugged Stoner.

It was a pity that Pedrosa was missing from the race.

abchandler

Rhythm Thief said:
I wish I'd seen it now ... I've never really been into bike racing (motorised or not) but lots of people have told me that this was a good one. The F1 (and I speak as a fan) on Sunday was pretty dull, by contrast.

It's on BBC iplayer until the weekend. well worth watching

Top Bottom