Rthrn ohohne hoehg hoheg hofn hohf!!!!...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Immigrant worker ?

Will1985

Über Member
Ah yes - definitely a place to sort your position early and stick to it. You have to take a central position in the left lane until you pass BCC anyway to avoid the door zone of parked cars.

Was this guy wanting to turn left towards the Pershore RAB by any chance?

Will1985

Über Member
He's the muppet for not getting in the correct lane then.

I wonder if he would yell at the buses which stop along there because they held him up whilst slowing?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Probably related to the chap who shouted pretty much the same at me as he passed me on teh left as I turned right off a country road into a smaller country road on Saturday. He may have been commenting on my lack of indication, but when I started the move (going slightly uphill, so not all that fast) he wasn't in sight - I looked back, obviously, to check it was clear. And as I turn, I like to have both hands on the bars.

I made an exception though, and took my left hand off the bars to make a gesture at him as he went past. I chose the 'Agincourt' model...

TVC

Perhaps he was commenting on your toned phyique and tight buns, then enquired if he could buy you a meal some time.

Just a guess!

Renard

I had one guy flashing his lights and giving me the fingers yesterday. He was coming the other way in the opposite lane along a quiet country road. No idea what his problem was. He was towing a motocross bike too so I thought he should've known better. Obviously some sort of dick petrol head.

Top Bottom