Sabbath Silk Road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stumpy66

Veteran
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Just arrived today, doing the build.myself. Will update with progress

philtalksbx

Über Member
Very nice - the chain stays look really short, I guess small clearance on the rear wheel and with curved seat stays should be really comfy. Look forward to seeing the build.

OP
OP
stumpy66

stumpy66

Veteran
Bb, chainset, front derailleur and brifters fitted. Pics to follow. Would have had cables and bar tape on but when iturned the frame upside down, no cable guide. Phoned Fatbirds who i bought the frame from, they have put one in the post. Will be built with mostly 105 groupset, deda stem & seatpost (awaiting delivery), hope headset and pro lite braccianos.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Very nice. Liking the blue. Don't forget Hope seat clamp, bottom bracket, top cap and bar ends... all in blue of course.

OP
OP
stumpy66

stumpy66

Veteran
Very nice. Liking the blue. Don't forget Hope seat clamp, bottom bracket, top cap and bar ends... all in blue of course.
That was the plan, but got a dura ace bb ata good price and it came with a seat clamp. Will see what other blue bits i can get. :smile:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I got the sabbath aspire and its a superb bike and very comfy to ride indeed - just got seatpost pannier clamp and p clips, so i can commute on it, cause i loves riding it.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That looks gorgeous, may I ask if its Ti.........don't know anything about this frame

Yes it is.
Sabbath Bikes

Top Bottom