sad silent scream of the alsation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Do you remember when the alsation was the hardest dog? What happened?

Undeserved houses with massive posters in the window saying DON'T MESS BECAUSE I LIVE HERE, and a lovely alsation giving a cheeky wink.

We then got boiling frog syndrome with dobermans, rottweilers and fat angry terrier type things. I yearn for the days of the alsation.

And not only were we content with usurping it with chavvy dogs, but the RSPSCA or crufts or whatever renamed it 'german shepherd'. What a blow to its doghood. I can just imagine them being dressed up like heidi by little girls and crying silent doggy tears.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Alsations are 'orrible things :smile:

gary r

Guru
ive got some lovely scars up my arms & on my stomach where i was attacked by an alsation dog,i was about 14 or 15 years old when it happened. It was so quick i didnt even realise i had been bitten in the stomach until i felt the blood oozing through my clothes.i was scared of dogs(large ones) for years & am still weary of them now (25 years later) I had nighmares for ages & i always think if that had been a small kid,they would have been killed.My brave mates at the time said "why didnt you just boot it" etc.believe me they are so fast you dont get a chance,It dragged me to the ground in seconds shaking my wrist & arm with great force.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

gary r said:
ive got some lovely scars up my arms & on my stomach where i was attacked by an alsation dog,i was about 14 or 15 years old when it happened. It was so quick i didnt even realise i had been bitten in the stomach until i felt the blood oozing through my clothes.i was scared of dogs(large ones) for years & am still weary of them now (25 years later) I had nighmares for ages & i always think if that had been a small kid,they would have been killed.My brave mates at the time said "why didnt you just boot it" etc.believe me they are so fast you dont get a chance,It dragged me to the ground in seconds shaking my wrist & arm with great force.

Be lucky it wasn't a pit bull - don't look if you are squeamish.

http://www.slackers.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10695

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Crackle said:
That's got to be fake, a bit.

o rly? If that human was any smaller it would be in that dog's stomach.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Its them little shitzus that are terrors. They run around and bight ankles. If one of them was let lose, i would hate to see what it would do.
Alsations are nothing compared to shitzus

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Joe24 said:
Its them little shitzus that are terrors. They run around and bight ankles. If one of them was let lose, i would hate to see what it would do.
Alsations are nothing compared to shitzus

Alsations have charisma. The only dog I have ever loved was the alsation of a schoolhood friend, and he was almost the same height as me.

Alsations are like a mixture of lion and domestic cat of the urban dog world.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Noodley said:
So they are cool cos they are like cats? A bit strange for a dog...

Not literally, but metaphorically / allegorically / similimically or even allusionary. Wake up at the back.

Top Bottom