satpimps?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
www.Satpimps..............anyone heard of this or know about them?

I ask because I have just this minute had a couple of boxes pop up asking me for a password or some kind authentication. A bit like a pop up in that to get rid of it I had to click the red cross only for it to pop up again 10 seconds later etc etc

I have never heard of them and a search on Google suggests it is something to do with satellite systems.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I had the same earlier, should have really looked into it as I am supposd to be a web expert... but was too 'busy'.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
colly said:
www.Satpimps..............anyone heard of this or know about them?

I ask because I have just this minute had a couple of boxes pop up asking me for a password or some kind authentication. A bit like a pop up in that to get rid of it I had to click the red cross only for it to pop up again 10 seconds later etc etc

I have never heard of them and a search on Google suggests it is something to do with satellite systems.

It's Zimzum's fault. Send him lots of disgruntled PMs.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Curious stuff. I wondered if it had 'piggybacked' in via the forum?

Can that happen? It has stopped now though.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
I used to post on that forum (took over from another forum called Satdudez), but it seems to have disappeared :biggrin:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I linked to an image that I had found via google image search

seems it was from that site

I have since replaced it with a screen grab of the image and the problem seems to have stopped.

sorry chaps.

Now, claud, stop PMing me with pictures of your pigs in pimp outfits, it's not nice!

Top Bottom