Secret military operations!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

Do you think I should take him up on the offer? :angry::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Got the following email...

"My name is, Major. Jeffrey Burton and i represent a faction of American Soldiers, serving in the military of the 1st Armoured Division in Iraq, we came across your e-mail address(s) in the process of research and enquiry into an immense millitary global data base. I believe you are familiar with the war situation in Iraq? Besides the killings, a lot of activities do occur; sales of antiques, discovery of stocked foreign cash and lots more. We are lucratively involved in these activities. Consequently, we require a trustworthy, upright and business minded person for safe keeping of a consignment outside the Iraqi state. You might have an insight through; http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm and details will be sent upon signal of interest. Our contact email ; As soon as your intrested to help us i will tell you where the fund was kepte in security company for you to cliam the on our behalf. Thanks for your co-operation signed,

Major. J. Burton."

*snork* To think some people fall for this cr*p!

Mr Phoebus

wafflycat said:
a lot of activities do occur; sales of antiques, discovery of stocked foreign cash and lots more. We are lucratively involved in these activities.

You are Kelly's Heroes AICMFP. Woof! Woof! Woof! :angry:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Patrick Stevens said:
Email him back and say that you are so interested that you want to send him some money as a deposit. Ask if £10,000 will be sufficient.
... but also say that you'd like any proceeds to go through your account in Nigeria....

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Patrick Stevens said:
...........but before you pay the deposit, you need a £300 release fee.
to go into your Northern Rock account

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Just to be boring about this: if he was remotely real he would have signed himself after the American military fashion with full first name and middle initial (they all have a middle initial) e.g. Maj Jeffrey Q Burton III.

Mr Phoebus

Patrick Stevens said:
This reminds me of the joke that the SAS is the biggest regiment in the British army based on the number of ex members of it.

I've met a few ex-SAS, but they're not allowed to talk about it. :angry:

Years back, I did 'door work' at a club. It's surprising how many barred people know people in the SAS.

Top Bottom