Seeya! - arallsopp does the LEL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A Faska Marmite top wearing terminator

Wigsie said:
I am becoming more and more suspicious that the one they call Arallsopp is not actually human...

He is infact a T1000, a Terminator composed entirely of a mimetic metal alloy, rendering it capable of monumental mile munching, near-perfect mimicry and rapid resistance/recovery from damage. Furthermore, it can use its ability to quickly liquify and assume forms in innovative and surprising ways, including fitting through narrow openings, morphing its human legs into solid metal tools for cycling immense distances!

I am right, I know I am!

Wigsie said:
I am becoming more and more suspicious that the one they call Arallsopp is not actually human...

He is infact a T1000, a Terminator composed entirely of a mimetic metal alloy, rendering it capable of monumental mile munching, near-perfect mimicry and rapid resistance/recovery from damage. Furthermore, it can use its ability to quickly liquify and assume forms in innovative and surprising ways, including fitting through narrow openings, morphing its human legs into solid metal tools for cycling immense distances!

I am right, I know I am!

This sounds remarkably like the description that Andy gave when he went out for a ride with dellzeqq - when 'arallsopp' first joined CycleChat.
If you can be bothered, read back through Andy's first posts to see what I mean.
But he is mad - agreed. He's like the horse whisperer and Coco the clown rolled into one...eh Andy? ;)

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Aperitif said:
This sounds remarkably like the description that Andy gave when he went out for a ride with dellzeqq - when 'arallsopp' first joined CycleChat.
If you can be bothered, read back through Andy's first posts to see what I mean.
But he is mad - agreed. He's like the horse whisperer and Coco the clown rolled into one...eh Andy? :bicycle:

I now feel like a stalker but I found it. :biggrin::laugh::blush: the circle is complete, he has become what he was once in awe of!

iLB

Hello there
mr allsopp is now headed south been through middleton, yorkshire, next stop cowold. good news he has even linked up with brian superstar of fnrttc fame :biggrin:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Message just received:

"Update from here: cockpit shot to sh1t, rear derailleur stuck in top, gremlins in the cables, starboard engine on fire. Coming in low and fast over North York Moors. Clear the decks!!! :blush: "

iLB

Hello there
Auntie Helen said:
Message just received:

"Update from here: cockpit shot to sh1t, rear derailleur stuck in top, gremlins in the cables, starboard engine on fire. Coming in low and fast over North York Moors. Clear the decks!!! :blush: "

oh dear andy, keep going

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
But what I want is a little map of his progress and showing me how I can track him... I find the lack of information frustrating and there is nothing on that website showing how people are doing (or have I missed it). Would anyone have finished by now or is that a bit unrealistic? Do they cycle in groups or is it really spread out as each person goes at their own pace? I can't wait for the after event write up:biggrin:.

First rider back to Lee Valley at 0125 Wednesday morning followed by Four Italians arrived Lee Valley 04.55

Not bad for an 0830 Sunday start; Cheshunt to Dalkeith and back.

longers

Legendary Member
I saw him this morning at somepoint, he ate, we mumbled, he left. He shouldn't be too far off now. Chapeau to all who entered - it was a bit grim for them.

There's some proper nutters out there :laugh:

Top Bottom