Send in the clowns?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Clown terror spreads in France

"A 14-year-old dressed as a clown has been arrested near Paris for attempting to attack a woman, in the latest incident of fake, evil clowns terrorising passers-by in France.

Complaints have poured in recently over "armed clowns" wreaking havoc in various parts of the country.

Police have detained several people dressed as the pranksters - some carrying pistols, knives and baseball bats.

The bizarre phenomenon has even prompted anti-clown vigilantism, forcing police to try to quell the hysteria by saying there have only been a few sightings of the terrifying clowns."

AndyRM

XOXO
tumblr_nd64ckhzwh1rq0qjio1_500.gif

stephec

Legendary Member
There was a spate of this round our way a few years ago, no physical stuff but they were dancing round people screaming and shouting and waving their arms around apparently.

Thing is, with social media word spread pretty quickly.

Now if I knew about it and was walking down the road one night to see a clown approaching the element of surprise would be all mine, as I'd be ready to plant my foot in his knackers the moment he started his nonsense.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
There was a spate of this round our way a few years ago, no physical stuff but they were dancing round people screaming and shouting and waving their arms around apparently.

Thing is, with social media word spread pretty quickly.

Now if I knew about it and was walking down the road one night to see a clown approaching the element of surprise would be all mine, as I'd be ready to plant my foot in his knackers the moment he started his nonsense.
Long legs I take it. Considering the use of firearms?

Top Bottom