shimano spd pedals?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
anyone got a spare set of SPD double sided pedals to sell cheap? if i buy new i will go for m520's to give you an idea of what i want
with or without cleats
any colour

please reply either here or via pm with how much you want for them and postage to kent, england
Cheers Ed

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
How about these?

PS Oops - I see you have already asked about them! (I assumed they were still for sale because the thread was not marked with SOLD.)

anyone got a spare set of SPD double sided pedals to sell cheap? if i buy new i will go for m520's to give you an idea of what i want
with or without cleats
any colour

please reply either here or via pm with how much you want for them and postage to kent, england
Cheers Ed
I have a pair of Brontrager RE-1 that have hardly been used, no cleat plates, which I dont think I will use again, so open to offers

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
I have a pair of Brontrager RE-1 that have hardly been used, no cleat plates, which I dont think I will use again, so open to offers
roughly how much you looking for?

i can get a brand new set of m520's for less than £14 so might just go for that
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
I was going to ask for £10, if I were you i would go for the brand new M520, as i would have to charge postage as well.
Cheers Bob g.
thanks for the offer, but i will do as you suggest and order a brand new pair of m520's
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom