ShinyBikes.com

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Manonabike

Über Member
I can guess what you mean. I had a bad experience with them recently too. Eventually, after a few phone calls they sent me the tool I had purchased from them. Not buying from them again.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I can guess what you mean. I had a bad experience with them recently too. Eventually, after a few phone calls they sent me the tool I had purchased from them. Not buying from them again.
At the moment Agent Hilda is looking at a two hundred quid hole in her account

simon.r

Person

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
The are difficult to deal with. I've even been to the unit they operate out of in Llay near Wrexham and they couldn't find the wheels I wanted, very badly organised.
Oh and they're from down south :tongue: a brother and sister run it if I remember right

Please PM me the details Dell.
If your ever in the area and want cycle stuff I find Graham Weigh much better

pubrunner

Legendary Member
That one appears to be registered close by, near Mold. I always knew it was dodgy part of the world. Where's @pubrunner when you need him?

You called ? :thumbsup:

The are difficult to deal with. I've even been to the unit they operate out of in Llay near Wrexham . . .

That's interesting, they've moved.

I bought some tyres from this company, two years ago; they were particularly good value and they arrived very quickly indeed.

I keep virtually all my emails and it seems that this company has moved; when I purchased from them, their details were . . .

Shiny Bikes Ltd
Unit 3 Bersham Enterprise Centre, Plas Grono Road, Rhostyllen
LL14 4EG, Clwyd
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
CALL US: 01978 355 280
International: +44 1978 355280
Email: sales@shinybikes.com

Top Bottom