Shoes size 10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Luked1980

Hi all,

If anyone is letting go of a pair of size 10 shoes then please shout. Need to get a newer pair!!

Thanks

Luke

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Hi all,

If anyone is letting go of a pair of size 10 shoes then please shout. Need to get a newer pair!!

Thanks

Luke
Have you got sorted yet @Luked1980

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Not as yet. Did you have something??
Yes, not sure if they are beyond budget as they are new/unused boxed & never had a cleat fitted.
They are high end shoes that I never sent back (tried on slightly large on me).

I can't do links or upload photos unless I can get help with that from someone I.T savvy.

They are Gaerne carbon (my favourite shoes) Italian made & 1 down from Gaerne G Chrono carbon.

I will do a quick search to see if I can find them on sale somewhere (but I remember paying around Edit after checking £170 that was a big discount too). I only buy quality, not bragging, I just believe "buy cheap buy twice.

Get back to you.

Last edited:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Try a google of this @Luked1980

Gaerne G Mythos Plus shoes Italia All4Cycling -

who incidently is where I got these from & are a very good overseas official retailer based in Italy.

They still have some (exact same shoe/colours/style) in limited sizes for €189.00

I replaced these with Gaerne G Chrono's 1/2 size smaller from CRC.

The most comfortable brand shoes I have ever known. Light weight too.

Have a look & see if interested in making an offer - I can prob email photos or get someone to help me upload them to CC.

Just checked size - they are size 45 & fit like a proper 10 (I wear 9 1/2 to 10 depending on brand/fit).

I would say they are more roomy in the toe box section than Sidi shoes & all the better for it.

Manchester wheelers forum has a guy (not me) selling a pair, same model back in March asking £100, for a used pair in good condition, these are mint/new/unused so I think £125 posted is fair (I will be losing approx £50 but hey) I need to recoup some cash after buying carbon wheels & the Gaernen G Chronos.

Top Bottom