Show me your best bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VamP

Banned
Yes, National Trophy last Sunday. Muddiest race of the season so far.

VamP

Banned
Definitely. It was the decider of the series, and there was some great racing across all the categories. The Vets race showdown between Darren Atkins and Ian Taylor, with them sprinting side by side on foot along the steepest muddiest off-camber section this side of Namur was awe inspiring!

Herbie

Veteran
Doesn't matter if its steel, carbon, titanium, alloy, moutain, cx or road. Lets see your ride guys.

lets see what gets you out on the roads, hills or tracks to par take in our favoured pastime.

Cycling...........
WP_000008.jpg

VamP

Banned

I hose my bikes down after a race with clear water. Then they get polished up with Pedro's silicon polish and GT85 on all seals and moveable parts apart from the chain, which gets White Lightning Dry Wax treatment. Typically on the same day as the race.

Herbie

Veteran
I hose my bikes down after a race with clear water. Then they get polished up with Pedro's silicon polish and GT85 on all seals and moveable parts apart from the chain, which gets White Lightning Dry Wax treatment. Typically on the same day as the race.

Look after your bike and it will look after you...:thumbsup:

speccy1

Raleigh Pioneer Jaguar, c1997:
View attachment 35791

Now on its second set of wheels and third drivetrain. It isn't the lightest or fastest bike in the world but I find it nice to ride and it's special to me due to being the first new bike I bought with my own money.
Is that up on top of the Long Mynd? I went up and over there doing LEJOG last year, amazing place. Nice bike to decorate it with too

Top Bottom