Show off your Giant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Neil363

I sense this thread and you lot may cost me a fair bit of cash.

DaveK

Picked up my first road bike today. After much deliberation, I was torn between a Trek 1.2 and this........A Giant Defy 3 in black, white and a touch of red!

Far too windy today to have a real go on it but love what little I have riden on it so far.

2013-03-12135757_zps8a3e0a8c.jpg
I'm very much liking this. How are you getting on with the 2013 Sora? This bike is on my short list of next bike purchase and the 2013 Sora seems head and shoulders better than the previous version.

Neil363

I'm very much liking this. How are you getting on with the 2013 Sora? This bike is on my short list of next bike purchase and the 2013 Sora seems head and shoulders better than the previous version.

Probably not the best person to ask as I've never actually ridden anything else other than my hybrid, so have nothing to compare it to.

I can however say everything is lovely and smooth and the shifters are easy enough to use.

Sorry I can't be more of a help.

Wow lots of nice FEE FI FO FUMS on here.
There certainly is ,itwas pointed out on my post that you need more than one golden egg for the purchase:thumbsup:

wisdom

Guru
Finally persuaded my 15 year old to get rid of his bmx and get a real bike.This is what he exchanged it for.I do believe were getting there.he now has gears and can realistically travel distances.
Blackpool-20130406-00150.jpg

Attachments

• Blackpool-20130406-00150.jpg
    Blackpool-20130406-00150.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 47
Top Bottom