Show off your Giant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dan Ferris

Über Member
Some poor phone pictures before its first voyage this Saturday. Defy Advanced Pro 3.

IMG_0467.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

Mrs M

Guru
Oh my goodness. My new Liv Invite 1 is a Completely feel/ride to my three year old Giant Escape 1
IMG_20160312_135659_zpscxxbeuik.jpg
Very smart :okay:

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
Please can I join in .....?

I spent a couple of hours in the Giant store @ Radlett today test riding the Defy advanced 2 , was very impressed I must say my first ever road bike at near on 46 years of age !

Was going to order in store but thought that I'd sleep on it but to excited for that !

Filled basket , clicked buy now jobs a good one defy 2 on its way

Pics to follow when I collect it :smile:

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
image.jpg
Cant wait to see the pics! I bought a Defy 0 last year, my first road bike, and thoroughly enjoy it even at 62! :bicycle:

62 years Young that's fantastic & a credit to you great stuff , well I picked mine up this morning my first ever road bike @ the age of 46 !

Been raining here on & off in Essex today but will hopefully get out on it in the morning .

Here's the bike ...

SWSteve

Guru
View attachment 124269

62 years Young that's fantastic & a credit to you great stuff , well I picked mine up this morning my first ever road bike @ the age of 46 !

Been raining here on & off in Essex today but will hopefully get out on it in the morning .

Here's the bike ...

Doesn't the food bag go at the other end of the top tube

Good looking bike though! Get out and enjoy it :okay:

Top Bottom