show us your aluminium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
Pimped it a bit....

DSCF5270.jpg

how the hell do you get it so clean??!!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
how the hell do you get it so clean??!!

Heh - Quick wash after dirty rides and regular Mr Sheen wipe down. PS Tyres, Chain ring, chain and sprocket are brand new - just replaced them (well tyres two weeks old).

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
summer-bike.jpg

basically my summer road bike, which since this piccy was taken now sports a shimano 105 wheelset and some jazzier red/black bar tape. have done over 100 miles in a day several times on it.

below is my one and only mountain bike, which currently runs slicks and really needs a new drive train. nice bike to ride, and more than happy off road.

oddly, these are the only two of my five steeds which were bought new. that said, the road bike is a real trigger's broom, with only the handle bars and the frame remaining from the original purchase; whereas the mtb has had little more than replacement tyres and cables since purchase in 2001. should i ever need a regular commuting bike again, the slicked mtb would get a standard fork.

P1060212.JPG

hobo

O' wise one
Orbea tourer and Mongoose mtb

Attachments

• 100_0978.JPG
    100_0978.JPG
    716.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Pic-0060.jpg
    Pic-0060.jpg
    635 KB · Views: 109

PeterD

On-One Scandal 7046 Alu frameset. Lightweight and fast XC bike.
5407303596_81234044f0.jpg
">I've got this bike for sale in the Classified section if anyone is interested.

OP
OP
Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed

Spork

Newbie posting up. Only had this a month and done about 15 miles. Still awaiting my lights to arrive and get my panniers:

100_0056Medium.jpg

100_0057Medium.jpg

Also got a Apollo mountain bike in the shed which weighs a tonne compared to this.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Nice bike spork ,I am a big fan of Trek Hybrids. And the colour scheme goes well with the cat :biggrin:

My Trek Valencia Hybrid gets used for everything .Commuting to work shopping camping etc etc.

005-5.jpg

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Cheap and cheerful Giant Bowery, bought it a couple of years ago in a sale from Pearson's. Had been using bits of it on other bikes but during a day-off yeaterday decide to fettle it. BB was replaced under warranty, new headset in PX sale - forgot to check colour but the silver detailing is OK I rec. A530 pedals, Genesis seat post and saddle from the Day One. Campag Veloce brakes from old Cannondale, now finally retired. I've got it single speed as it's easier for the type of riding it gets used for - don't tell them fixed nutters...

I'd forgot how well it rides, for a cheapy.

gallery_3629_9_203687.jpg

Edit: picture resized, make it more CJ friendly!

Top Bottom