Show us your man cave

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
i'm using celotex foil lined thermal panels - 25mm deep 450x1200 - then adding 12.5mm Plasterboard. It wil then be around 60mm thick.....and wont need heating at all during winter when i'm training

missing-product&id=kXGSz2&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=424&hei=318.jpg

rb58

Enigma
Mine came from Johnson's Garden Buildings. It didn't come as panels, it was all built on site. Expensive though.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
This is the summer house, but it's a fairly basic one. It was still £600, but when you add in the decking, raised planters, insulation, electrics, paint then it came to over £2k, and that's DIY build, no labour.

View attachment 128924
Very nice, ours is only a small one too but is a real 'sun trap' (well it is when the sun is shining)
Cost around £300 from B&Q 3yrs ago.

Sorry there is a bike in the way. :whistle:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Would anyone be able to recommend a summerhouse supplier?

We are currently looking for one that will be used as a home office for myself for a day a week, family/kids/friends space over the summer and winter turbo hell hole?

I am currently looking at the Billyho 5000 range from Garden Buildings Direct but I always prefer recommendations if possible.
I've been looking at a summerhouse recently and the long and short of it is that I can't afford one that's worth having, I looked at the billyho range too as it's the only ones that realistically I could afford but the reviews are generally atrocious, so I'm not bothering at all for now.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I've been looking at a summerhouse recently and the long and short of it is that I can't afford one that's worth having, I looked at the billyho range too as it's the only ones that realistically I could afford but the reviews are generally atrocious, so I'm not bothering at all for now.

Waltons.
I have bought 2 sheds off of them now and service is brilliant.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Little H looks happy....

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I have a billyho and its fine.........just what i wanted for under a grand.

Top Bottom