Show us your tent!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tom B

Guru
New little quick to whack up 4man snug tent for our new monthly mini camp trips

1686929434319.png

1686930078683.png

We're trying to do a stripped back mini camping kit which will pretty much be one bag, one box (which serves as a table) , one bag and a bottle of gas, load the car in 15 mins and off we go.

The missus still wants to load the car to the rafters and take the kitchen sink.
Chatting to a cycle tourist (from Montanna) said that this stripping back is a process that you have to go through. He advised giving it time.

Sallar55

Veteran
Mornings alarm call from a crow.

PXL_20230704_050309002.jpg

Tom B

Guru
Can't remember if I've shared this before. The family tent with Padstow in the background.

1691336770176.png

Twas a full load

1691337115006.png

One of the few decent days on a recent stay in Cornwall hence the stove under the tarp, the furniture being in the tent and the car shaped windbreak hiding behind the tent.

Tent is a Coleman weather-master. It has sprung a leak, well, actually we've found the leak present since new, we're awaiting Coleman's response on that - along with a leaky airbladder.

Jameshow

Veteran
IMG-20230909-WA0002.jpeg

Just a question re my tent...

It got soaked yesterday whilst cycling no probs as was the last day. But not so good if mid tour any reason not to put in a dry bag instead of the poor bag it came with (Vango). I have a 20l Aldi one.

Top Bottom