Skin Removals (Evening 1st Feb)

Shaun

Founder
As per my previous announcement, I will be removing these skins tomorrow evening:

• Splat
• OBlue
• PBlue
• CycleChatOrange
• CycleChatLight

If you are currently using one of these skins, please chose a new one from the skins that will be remaining:

• Classic
• CycleChat
• Cleancut
• IP.Board

(Note: The mobile skin is unaffected by this change).

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Skins now removed.

If you were using one of the skins that has been removed, the board should automatically apply the Classic skin if you have not already chosen a different one.

If you don't like the Classic skin please feel free to select one of the remaining skins.

I have no immediate plans to remove any further skins (I've got enough on my to-do list for the moment), but do plan to consolidate the site into a single theme in the longer-term.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

RRCC

Guru
I'm not getting the left-hand coloum (usernames and details) on the classic and cycle chat skins. (ie6

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
noooo....

splat was the only usable one !

Nah, cleancut works well, I spend a lot of time in front of computer screens and am pretty sensitive to schemes. Some sites have obviously been designed by people that don't use a screen much or are immune to the vision problems some of their choices can create. Though I'll never know how my eyes would have coped in my early 20's :biggrin:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Phew. That's a relief. I thought Admin had gone seriously weird on us...

Silencelamp7.jpg

frank9755

Cyclist
Whew!
I thought it was going to be about police torture practices in Egypt

Top Bottom