Skyride Leicester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
T

TVC

Metcheck is not looking too bad for tomorrow, looks like I'd better check over Mrs VCs bike

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well, that was fun, if a little breezy!

And a long route for the ride! I set out thinking I'd do a quick lap, but thanks to a bit of a detour (I did some of the King Lear extra loop without meaning to, I think a sign had got blown away), and the length of the standard route, it took ages! Good fun though. I wis now I'd followed the kids and done a few laps of the Town Hall Square fountain...

Nice to see all the familiar faces! (and a few unfamiliar faces with familiar names. Why did I think Tigerbiten was a lady?! :blush:)

See you all next year!

OP
OP
T

TVC

A good day out despite the typical Bank Holiday weather. Nice to meet Arch again, and a hassled looking Hilldodger.

The route through the city centre was interesting, dodging various peds too engrossed in their texts or determined to stop cyclists using a full pushchair.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Trying to stop tents/banners and even barriers blowing away :sad:

Still, we had over 4,000 people attend our festival and 12,500 attended Sky Ride which, considering the rain and gale force winds, was brilliant.

I saw Anita at one point, lean very casually against a gazebo pole, as if just resting, when I know she was holding it down!

Great numbers though, well done. And the sun did come out, if a little breezily.

And here's proof!

dvim85.jpg

Top Bottom