Slow response, double/triple posts, etc.

Shaun

Founder
We're having some teething troubles with the new software that might take a bit of time to track down and properly nip in the bud.

Apologies for the inconvenience as rest assured I'm doing my best to resolve them.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well, the site has certainly speeded up since I tried earlier this evening so either you are resolving them or it's because everyone else has given up and gone to bed!

Thanks for all your hard work!

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Well, the site has certainly speeded up since I tried earlier this evening so either you are resolving them or it's because everyone else has given up and gone to bed!

Thanks for all your hard work!

I think that might be part of it ... lol

No, it should be back to normal speed now - tomorrow will be a better test - once everyone's got to work and brewed their first cuppa :cuppa:

potsy

Rambler
Looking good on the mobile site, will be interesting to see it in all it's glory tomorrow on the laptop.
Case of red bull for admin!

soulful dog

Veteran
Tried a couple of times yesterday but just left because it was slow, much more like normal speed today. Bet you're glad that's over with!

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Tried a couple of times yesterday but just left because it was slow, much more like normal speed today. Bet you're glad that's over with!

Yes, very relieved to have it back up to speed, and at least the core work of the migration is now done.

I've got a list as long as your arm of stuff that still needs attention, but that can be done over the coming weeks and months. :thumbsup:

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Yes, very relieved to have it back up to speed, and at least the core work of the migration is now done.

I've got a list as long as your arm of stuff that still needs attention, but that can be done over the coming weeks and months. :thumbsup:

I reckon it's faster than the old one, but that might be my imagination.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
:bravo::bravo::bravo:3 CHEERS FOR SHAUN...and all his hard work:bravo::bravo::bravo:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
I reckon it's faster than the old one, but that might be my imagination.

It should be a little faster over the coming weeks too; the database server isn't optimally configured so someone is giving me some help to tweak it to get the best out of it ... :thumbsup:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
It should be a little faster over the coming weeks too; the database server isn't optimally configured so someone is giving me some help to tweak it to get the best out of it ... :thumbsup:

Sounds just what I need too....send them over once youre finished:laugh:

Top Bottom