Snooker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I am watching the match between Selby and Murthy and enjoying every minute of it. Both players are very skilful, especially in their safety. Who says snooker is boring? It certainly isn't this afternoon.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation

Dull-fest.

They should introduce large amounts of alcohol, 5 pints before each match and then one pint a frame or the first 5 frames, and see how it goes after that. When one player was at the table the opponent would be permitted to spill their pint but only if once a frame; it would all then kick off. Likewise the opponent would be permitted to "look at their burd" but if they were caught doing this they would forfeit the frame. Incorrect claims of "are you looking at ma burd?!" would result in a free punch being offered.

I am watching the match between Selby and Murthy and enjoying every minute of it. Both players are very skilful, especially in their safety. Who says snooker is boring? It certainly isn't this afternoon.

Good attempt at positivity, monsieur Gav. But you should have chosen a different subject (snooker is boring, IMO), as I just suspect you're trying to rid yourself of the label as CC's most miserable sod! ;) :okay:

I'm only jesting - mostly. :smile:

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Good attempt at positivity, monsieur Gav. But you should have chosen a different subject (snooker is boring, IMO), as I just suspect you're trying to rid yourself of the label as CC's most miserable sod! ;) :okay:

Not at all as I couldn't care what label I get. I have always spoken what I think and am to old to change now. :smile:

I'm only jesting - mostly. :smile:

keithmac

Guru
Dull-fest.

They should introduce large amounts of alcohol, 5 pints before each match and then one pint a frame or the first 5 frames, and see how it goes after that. When one player was at the table the opponent would be permitted to spill their pint but only if once a frame; it would all then kick off. Likewise the opponent would be permitted to "look at their burd" but if they were caught doing this they would forfeit the frame. Incorrect claims of "are you looking at ma burd?!" would result in a free punch being offered.

Hurricane Higgins god bless his soul..

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

I've no problem with that, Gav, as long you're not out to offend or insult people (which I don't think you are). :smile:
This is my intention, contrary to some people on here I must say.

stephec

Legendary Member
Dull-fest.

You're thinking of the good old days.

SNS2461C_176428a.jpg

Top Bottom