So many new threads today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nope - he must be busy...... Plans .........?

TVC

Plans...OK

Just cleaned the bike and fixed a p******e, a quick tyre inspection revealed that I need a new pro race2 :biggrin: because I didn't spot a broken bottle in time. So next it's off to the bike shop then taking the in laws for lunch, and finally fit a new tyre. Tomorrow it's a sixty miler including a reccie of the biggest hill on a sportive I'm doing in six weeks.

yello

Plans.... switch the rack from the wife's old bone shaker onto her new bike, bit of gardening, club run tomorrow morning (s/b around 100km), watch the rugby. Done.

My BB has developed a graunchy squeak after only 1500 miles so I'll be having a look at that after watching Liverpool beat Man U (hopefully). Do these Hollowtech 2 things need special tools?

Packing an XL van full of bikes ready for a two week tour leaving tomorrow. If only it were that easy, half of them need to visit the workshop first. I'm half way through sorting them after yesterday's two van pack left me with a tip of a warehouse when everyone else buggered off at 5:30. :grumble:

I think I shall be here for some time...

fossyant

Got to put new tyres on the commuter - 2 punctures in two weeks - was hoping to leave them as I'm due a new bike soon - but the 'soon' bit is up in the air until C2W is sorted......

Think I'll shove the old heavy and slow tyres back on for a while....

Off to Cycle Promotions 'jumble' tomorrow - sports centre near the Trafford Centre (Davyhulme side) - close to M60 J9

Shoulders giving my jip so out on bike tomorrow

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
cheadle hulme said:
My BB has developed a graunchy squeak after only 1500 miles so I'll be having a look at that after watching Liverpool beat Man U (hopefully). Do these Hollowtech 2 things need special tools?

You'll be a happy bunny tonight then.........:tongue:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Today, i rode to work, had a commuter race on the way there and beat the person that i was racing, i was on the fixed, he was on a full carbon cannondale.
Then i came home, sat around, made the computer virus scan and defragmented it, and while it was doing that i was waxing the fixed:thumbsup:
Then i sat around watching tv again.
Tomorrow ill be out on the club ride on the fixed, hoping for warm weather so i can be out in my shorts again:becool:

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
Joe24 said:
Today, i rode to work, had a commuter race on the way there and beat the person that i was racing, i was on the fixed, he was on a full carbon cannondale.
Then i came home, sat around, made the computer virus scan and defragmented it, and while it was doing that i was waxing the fixed:tongue:
Then i sat around watching tv again.
Tomorrow ill be out on the club ride on the fixed, hoping for warm weather so i can be out in my shorts again:becool:

I do hope that doesn't mean what I think it means.

fossyant

yenrod said:
JUST because you got your ASS kicked - my good friend :tongue:

:biggrin:

MU are good for doin' stoopid stuff - was way overdue... 4 flippin 1....:blush: and they WERE on a roll......might make them sharpen up as they are well known to think they can 'cruise'......... grrrr..... Well done on the win though...grrrrr rrr rrr rr rrrr rrrr rr rr r r ............:smile:

Top Bottom