So that's what a trillion dollars looks like.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

puddleglum

:angry: A million dollars would fit in my butty box.. Easily.

U

User169

Or 20,000 of these chaps..

d3375639ddc27a6ab7fddf47965c52c7.jpg

Well yer but for the most it looks like

$1,000,000,000,000 on a bank statement

Which If I am not wrong is just a number and in this day and age can be 1/2ed before you can say 'I have'.

So now you have

$500,000,000,000

I do find it strange that you can give the bank some cash to look after for you and then the next minute they say sorry but you now just have this...

Night Train

Maker of Things
It would be interesting to see that in coins!

I remember a story a couple of decades ago about a university experiment that needed a lot of copper sheilding for cosmic rays or something. They found that they didn't have the budget to buy in the copper needed and so borrowed tens of thousands of pounds from a bank all in 1p and 2p coins all they paid was the interest for the duration of the experiment and I think the bank delivered and collected the coins. :blush:

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Night Train said:
It would be interesting to see that in coins!

I remember a story a couple of decades ago about a university experiment that needed a lot of copper sheilding for cosmic rays or something. They found that they didn't have the budget to buy in the copper needed and so borrowed tens of thousands of pounds from a bank all in 1p and 2p coins all they paid was the interest for the duration of the experiment and I think the bank delivered and collected the coins. :blush:

They'd not get away with it now. Copper coins are now steel cored.

Top Bottom