Solastorm x2 charger gone bang

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jason.T

My charger for my solarstorm x2 light has blown

It's a 8.4v 1000mA charger

I have a 12v 220mA charger that fits

Does anyone know if I'm able to use this until I get a replacement?

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
No you can't.

Get the right charger, lithium batteries are quite fussy..

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
My charger for my solarstorm x2 light has blown

Just got one of these myself and I am a bit worried about the charger/battery scare stories. How long have you had it?

If you can't return it then it might be cheaper/easier to just buy another set as they can be had for less than £15 and then you will have a spare battery so you can alternate them when charging required.

Just got one of these myself and I am a bit worried about the charger/battery scare stories. How long have you had it?

If you can't return it then it might be cheaper/easier to just buy another set as they can be had for less than £15 and then you will have a spare battery so you can alternate them when charging required.
I fired a light last year, got a new on, and now have two chargers and batteries

OP
OP
Jason.T

Jason.T

The light only arrived yesterday, the light itself is perfectly fine, just the charger that's gone faulty

Top Bottom