[SOLD] 2007 Tricross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speccy1

I`m open to offers on this one really because the old bus needs a little tlc. This was my main bike for 4 years and since last year I have been commuting 150 miles/week on it. It is 54cm (medium) frame in the matt black/red colours.

Anyway the work it needs, that I am aware of, the front wheel hub has got play in it but its been like this for 18 months, the legendary juddering front brakes need sorting - anybody else with one of these will know all about this!! The transmission needs setting up, I`ve lived with it as it is but a good tune up would transform it, and maybe a new middle chainring, as its a triple. That`s the worst things, some new bar tape would be the only other urgent thing. I replaced the bottom bracket 12 months ago. The cosmetic condition of this bike is pretty good all round and it has proved to be bullet proof through all weathers and conditions.

I don`t know what it`s worth because of the work that needs doing so am open to sensible offers, and I can email a photo if anybody would like to see it. I am in Tavistock, Devon just to give an idea of location

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

Not worth £50 to anybody???:wacko:

Hi Speccy1. I will plump for it actually (95% sure, not having seen pics, but, well, for £50....).
I live in the Cardiff area, and don't own a car so probably the train would be the way to get down to you.
If you have any photos............ mydawes (at) hotmail (dot) com
Anyway yes - pretty sure I will buy it.
Thanks. Bye for now.
Mark.
07935 015725

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

Hi Speccy1. I will plump for it actually (95% sure, not having seen pics, but, well, for £50....).
I live in the Cardiff area, and don't own a car so probably the train would be the way to get down to you.
If you have any photos............ mydawes (at) hotmail (dot) com
Anyway yes - pretty sure I will buy it.
Thanks. Bye for now.
Mark.
07935 015725
Thanks for your post Mark, I will contact you later on today:thumbsup:

amaferanga

Veteran
Its worth considerably more than £50 btw. Unless there are several components needing replaced urgently, I should think closer to £200 would be a more realistic price. Don't give it away!

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

Sold!! Thanks for your posts guys:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom