Soooooooo excited!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scots_lass

I have just been to join my local gym and discovered that the shop from which I am going to buy my new bike (in a few months time) will give me 15% of the cost of the new bike in FREE accessories! I am so excited! ;):biggrin::biggrin:

wafflycat

Hurrah!

OP
OP
scots_lass

scots_lass

accountantpete said:
Have you gone for a Man's bike then Lass?

I thought a lot about this and decided to go for the Spec Vita Sport which is a laydeez....... It has to be ordered for delivery November time which slots nicely in between birthday and Christmas. I have tried the Vita which feels good and soooo light so hoping the Sport will be better and lighter. Even if not, I am still a happy bunny! The skinny tyres scare me a bit though!

OP
OP
scots_lass

scots_lass

I think I will be just a bit wary for the first few runs. Going from a mountain bike, any tyre is going to be skinnier! Can't wait until it arrives! And the free accessories is just icing on the cake! Serendpity rules!

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
scots_lass said:
I have just been to join my local gym and discovered that the shop from which I am going to buy my new bike (in a few months time) will give me 15% of the cost of the new bike in FREE accessories! I am so excited! :tongue::biggrin::biggrin:

scots_lass said:
I thought a lot about this and decided to go for the Spec Vita Sport which is a laydeez....... It has to be ordered for delivery November time which slots nicely in between birthday and Christmas. I have tried the Vita which feels good and soooo light so hoping the Sport will be better and lighter. Even if not, I am still a happy bunny! The skinny tyres scare me a bit though!

Free lights then... ;)

Enjoy!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
scots_lass said:
Mudguards, spare tubes, bell(?), bag? ............... The money will be well spent even before I get it!
Mudguards may well come with the bike; bell definitely will.

Some nice padded shorts ? Wet weather gear (to go with the mudguards :biggrin:) ? Comptuter - to record all your CC Forum Rides miles :blush:

Any other clothings you see and fancy - go into a few bike shops now and have a good look round :rain:

Sounds a good deal too :biggrin:

Top Bottom