South Lakes Group's April Ride Photos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Southlakes

Guru
wp15738af7_05_06.jpg

Pushing our bikes through the snow on the 7th April 2012 of the South Lakes Group over Foxup Moor you can see rest of the ride photos at this link or download the route from this link.

rollinstok

very nice photos, well done, definitely my type of ride

OP
OP
S

Southlakes

Guru
If you interest rollinstok,you welcome to join us on the next South Lakes Group Ride which is on Sunday 15th April starting from inside Bridge House Farm Tea Rooms at 10am and the ride will be along the Craven Way over the Shoulder of Whernside.

rollinstok

If you interest rollinstok,you welcome to join us on the next South Lakes Group Ride which is on Sunday 15th April starting from inside Bridge House Farm Tea Rooms at 10am and the ride will be along the Craven Way over the Shoulder of Whernside.

Many thanks for the invitation, its very nice of you.
Sadly, I am unable to take you up on it. I have just recently started cycling again after an illness and would definitely not be able to keep up with you chaps.
My medication also prevents me from driving to meet up.
Its good to see your photos though, they are great quality.. always remind me of my mtb days out

Sara_H

Guru
Quite a variety of bikes and terrains in your photos.

What tyres do your riders tend to be running on?

OP
OP
S

Southlakes

Guru
The members come on what ever bike they are most comfortable on this can a mountain bike or hybrid or tourer. I use a hybrid with 700 x 32 tyre on the front and 700 x 35 tyre on the back.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Excellent stuff as ever, Southlakes. I'm so jealous of you given your location and the wonderful opportunities round there.

Top Bottom