Specialized Rockhopper Black Stolen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paddywack0

Another newbie to this forum sadly because my bike got lifted today (11 June) between 2pm and 6pm from Langham Street locked to the bike rack opposite the Yorkshire Grey Pub.
Believe it or not this was my first time cycling in central London because of the tube strike. Lock was not the most expensive I will admit, but I had removed the seat post and thought the spot was public enough not to be a problem. (A lesson learnt) Another cyclist said I had been really unlucky since he often left his bike without a lock at that spot!

Anyway absolutely gutted as I have had it since 2004 and have done much work to it and had some great times on it (and also had to walk home!)

Reading the forum there seem to be places where these bikes turn up so please keep an eye out for my old hardtail. It is a bit unusual for a City bike so might stand out. Thanks.

Specialized Rockhopper 2004 (ie round tubes rather than hydroformed) Black with Silver decals. Quite worn and muddy paintwork.
Mavic 525 wheelset with brand new Michelin XCR Dry2 Pro Tyres (Grey sidewalls, Black tread)
Deore LX Dual control levers with LX Discs.
Rockshox Recon Coil Fork. Black with white Recon logo.
Flat V12 Pedals
The seat post and saddle were not on the bike when stolen.

If any one spots this on the web or down Brick Lane I would be very grateful to have it returned.
Thanks.

P.S. I do have pics if that would be useful.

Top Bottom