specialized secteur

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

photography27

Attachments

• 2vtwtc9.jpg
    2vtwtc9.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 410
  • 2vtwtc9.jpg
    2vtwtc9.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 2vtwtc9.jpg
    2vtwtc9.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 92
OP
OP
photography27

photography27

jzrk2.jpg "> jzrk2.jpg

Attachments

• jzrk2.jpg
    jzrk2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 99
  • jzrk2.jpg
    jzrk2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 67
  • jzrk2.jpg
    jzrk2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 69

Norm

Which model Secteur is that? I haven't seen that colour and I think it's rather sweet. It doesn't have the Zertz in the forks, though, so I'm confused.

Oh, I just got one myself, love it.

potsy

Rambler
Norm said:
Which model Secteur is that? I haven't seen that colour and I think it's rather sweet. It doesn't have the Zertz in the forks, though, so I'm confused.

Was just thinking that myself,looks different to my sport.

bad boy

Über Member
nice bike im sold on the secteur when I come to get a new road bike in the nest few months, ticks all the right boxes for me.

OP
OP
photography27

photography27

Norm said:

yeah it does have the Zertz in the forks, its the 2010 model, its almost a dark dark grey colour, the writing on the bike is black so it doesnt stand out.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
mate, that doesn't look like a Sport
This is the 2010 Sport (You can just about make out the word Sport on the top tube)

specialized-secteur-sport-2010-road-bike.jpg

The Zertz inserts are in the front forks, halfway down. They are see through rubber shocks.

It looks like the normal Secteur but without the decals.
Strange

Norm

That colour looks lovely, IMO, but I think it is the Secteur Triple, not the Sport Triple which is in white and has the Zertz, as in Ian's pic.

Strangely, the spec on the Sport on the Spezialised site says that it has the Zertz and carbon forks, but I don't think it has either.
9005-81_l.jpg

potsy

Rambler
ianrauk said:
mate, that doesn't look like a Sport
This is the 2010 Sport (You can just about make out the word Sport on the top tube)

specialized-secteur-sport-2010-road-bike.jpg
That looks a lot like mine,except mine is absolutely filthy at the mo due to another wet commute.Don't dare post any pics yet til it's had a good bath:smile:,no chance yet though wet week forcast in Mancland:sad:

OP
OP
photography27

photography27

i was told that it does have the zertz and carbon forks, if it hasnt then i will be taking it back, i will find out tommor when i ring them up?
the colour is lovely, it doesnt shout out "steal me" to a thief if you know what i mean.

potsy

Rambler
photography27 said:
i was told that it does have the zertz and carbon forks, if it hasnt then i will be taking it back, i will find out tommor when i ring them up?
the colour is lovely, it doesnt shout out "steal me" to a thief if you know what i mean.
If it has the zertz inserts you will see them clearly on the front forks,don't think yours has looking at the pic mate.
The link you posted is deffo the ordinary secteur price seems right as well,sport is another £100 or so on top.

OP
OP
photography27

photography27

so specialized website has made a mistake, my secteur dont have zertz inserts, i know what they look like, and i know mine hasnt got them in my forks, but i was told by the sales ass. and its on the website that my bike has zertz.....oh so confused lol.
Not to worry, i love the bike and its a lovely ride
happy riding and keep safe friends
xxxx

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Which is what matters...

photography27 said:
so specialized website has made a mistake, my secteur dont have zertz inserts, i know what they look like, and i know mine hasnt got them in my forks, but i was told by the sales ass. and its on the website that my bike has zertz.....oh so confused lol.
Not to worry, i love the bike and its a lovely ride
happy riding and keep safe friends
xxxx

Top Bottom