Specially modified bike stolen, Southampton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kipster

Guru
Saw this on the Hampshire police website, they have an appeal for a stolen bike that was specially modified for the owner, who has cerebral palsy. Should be difficult for the scum to shift.

http://www.hampshire.police.uk/internet/news-and-appeals/2014/february/050214-bike-theft-southampton

Bike+theft+Southampton+guildhall+square+29012014[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Brstds some people:evil:

e-rider

crappy member
it is beyond belief what many some people do - these people are the lowest of the low, and I wouldn't piss on them..........

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I want to ensure that this bike is replaced for the student if it has not been found or returned, its so much more than a bike for a person with disability, it represents freedom and independence.
Trying to find out information from official channels is a pain in the arse.
Does anyone who lives in that area, know of a decent local paper which may be able to help.

Why for the life of me is trying to be nice and help so frickin hard

HorTs

Über Member
I want to ensure that this bike is replaced for the student if it has not been found or returned, its so much more than a bike for a person with disability, it represents freedom and independence.
Trying to find out information from official channels is a pain in the arse.
Does anyone who lives in that area, know of a decent local paper which may be able to help.

Why for the life of me is trying to be nice and help so frickin hard

The local paper would be the Daily Echo Echo Echo Echo

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...=59Q7OP0r5_hyLr6qepN_yA&bvm=bv.61190604,d.ZG4

OP
OP
kipster

kipster

Guru
@kipster do you know if the bike has been found?
Sorry I don't know if it's been found yet, I had a quick look and there aren't any updates..

Top Bottom