Starting Again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rshall

No, not cycling, posting on here.

Hello!

Haven't been here for some time but started to look again and decided to start posting. My names Richard, 35, married with one daughter who asked to take her stabalisers off and now rides without them:tongue::thumbsup:;), just has trouble starting! and very lively Springer Spaniel:hyper:

Trying to be more sociable so may join local club (South Norfolk/North Suffolk area). Ride both road and offroad, but can't commute as 100+ miles a bit far and 70 of those are across the North Sea!

scots_lass

Hi and welcome to the forum. Well done to your daughter for being without her extra wheels!
You will find lots of info and chit-chat on here so enjoy!

nigelnorris

I think you need one of these:

pedalboat25143805.jpg

nigelnorris

Browser said:
Yeah, but how's she going to get him accross the North Sea? ;)

Welcome sir. Would that be North Sea on the gas or oil platforms?
Cripes I was so pleased to have a picture of a pedalo I didn't even notice that there was a lady sitting on it! Gosh she must be cold dressed like that.

OP
OP
rshall

rshall

Thanks for the welcome

Browser - Gas platform, fly from Norwich, takes about 30mins so not too bad

Bottlemasher - thanks for that, will have a close look, can always speak to Mick at Madgett's Cycles

Gas platform, hmmmm, it isn't one of Centrica's by any chance? If so, we burn your gas in our power station :rolleyes:

OP
OP
rshall

rshall

Centrica:angry: Wash your mouth out sir!

No, a rather large Dutch based company who was a little bit 'generous' with their reserves in 2004:ohmy:. Our gas probably ends up in Europe via the interconnecter line from Bacton

Top Bottom