Stolen Specialized Tricross Sport Nuneaton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sean8997

MEKK Poggio 3.5 & Merida Cyclocross 3
Hi all,

Had my 2010 Specialized Tricross Sport, Silver, Black and White, Schwalbe Marathon Plus Tyres 2 Bottle Carriers and Garmin Edge 705. Also had a rucksack with my cycling clothing and a bright yellow track pump nicked. All from my car while staying near Nuneaton in the Best Western Hotel.

If anyone from the Nuneaton, Coventry, Rugby areas can help me to find my bike I would be much appreciative.

Many thanks

Sean Noble
sean8997@hotmail.com

e-rider

crappy member
that sucks big time - some real ba$tards out there - not happy with the bike but had to take all your other stuff too - motherfickers!

Crankarm

Guru
Hi all,

Had my 2010 Specialized Tricross Sport, Silver, Black and White, Schwalbe Marathon Plus Tyres 2 Bottle Carriers and Garmin Edge 705. Also had a rucksack with my cycling clothing and a bright yellow track pump nicked. All from my car while staying near Nuneaton in the Best Western Hotel.

If anyone from the Nuneaton, Coventry, Rugby areas can help me to find my bike I would be much appreciative.

Many thanks

Sean Noble
sean8997@hotmail.com

Sorry to read this and hope you get the bike back. Was the bike on view or did you have it covered over?

Top Bottom