Strange coincidence...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Fell off last night. Slow down the kerb, turned a tad too tight, hit a stone in the road, clipless moment. Funny thing is, I'd had four pints of fine ale earlier, and the last time I fell off me bike I'd also had a few. Weird.

got-to-get-fit

i walked past a bloke on Saltburn Pier. He had a lovely white carbon framed bike and Spinergy wheelset......i looked at him and said nice bike mate. He returned a chuffed 'thank you' and tried to perform a u-turn on the pier and clip in at the same time..........next thing i hear an enormous clatter behind me as he falls off ......he had the reddest face i have ever seen.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Four pints of Ale and you fell off?
Funny that.....

Four pints for me and I would be totally bushed..;)

[quote name='swee'pea99']Fell off last night. Slow down the kerb, turned a tad too tight, hit a stone in the road, clipless moment. Funny thing is, I'd had four pints of fine ale earlier, and the last time I fell off me bike I'd also had a few. Weird.[/QUOTE]

got-to-get-fit said:
i walked past a bloke on Saltburn Pier. He had a lovely white carbon framed bike and Spinergy wheelset......i looked at him and said nice bike mate. He returned a chuffed 'thank you' and tried to perform a u-turn on the pier and clip in at the same time..........next thing i hear an enormous clatter behind me as he falls off ......he had the reddest face i have ever seen.
I believe that correct cycling ettiquetty in this situation is to stretch out an arm, extending the forefinger to it's fullest, while clamping the other hand to one's belly. And go 'HAR HAR' as loudly as possible.

5025769-the-simpsons:-nelson.jpg

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I have happy memories of seeing a friend come out of a pub, after much refreshing goodness had been taken.
He lined his bike up, leapt onto the saddle, missed and fell in a heap on the other side.
The bike then fell on top of him.
And I very nearly wet myself.

Top Bottom