Style forum - a rich new seam for lunchtime surfing.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Where to get slim long sleeve pique polos without logos?

Well, that's something I'd like to know, Mr. Rigid Raider!

OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
I'm interested but seldom practice. The only time I dress in nice clothes is for work, where I represent my employer and fellow shareholders so need to be presentable.

Must admit to the forum that I hadn't realised this was an American forum until I went back to it later for another look. I don't think Americans know much about fashion, do they?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Rigid Raider said:
I'm interested but seldom practice. The only time I dress in nice clothes is for work, where I represent my employer and fellow shareholders so need to be presentable.

Must admit to the forum that I hadn't realised this was an American forum until I went back to it later for another look. I don't think Americans know much about fashion, do they?

Err... Business Causal, the Preppy look? Need I go on da'hling?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
well, I've enjoyed reading it. It has that pleasing American desire to improve running through it. From the 'Mozart is the best' thread

Karajan for Mozart? Are you serious?

Imagine that in a John McEnroe voice.

And they say what they think. The Babe went in to Donna Karan and one of the assistants said, right out loud. 'Oh, my, you've lost so much weight'. No side, no salespersonship, just what she meant to say.

Top Bottom