such bad driving...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyh

Veteran
coming up to some temporary traffic lights in Bath earlier, and coming to a stop as they had turned red.... Woooooosh some fool in a 4x4 Silver Pathfinder decides life is too short for waiting and overtakes down the side of the line of cars (at least one or two cars) who are all pulling up, and shoots straight through the red.

now did it get him anywhere? nope, simply he gained 2 or three car lengths as he got stuck in the traffic at the other side of the temporary lights.

So he ran a very red red down a single lane past the road works towards the cars coming the other way for nothing, apart from proving he was a dick.

Best of all, he was driving a company vehicle, so in case anyone knows the firm, "Hi there Frome Scaffolding - if your work is anything like your driving I shall steer well clear if the need arises!"

Incredible. :complete tosser smilie:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
johnnyh said:
coming up to some temporary traffic lights in Bath earlier, and coming to a stop as they had turned red.... Woooooosh some fool in a 4x4 Silver Pathfinder decides life is too short for waiting and overtakes down the side of the line of cars (at least one or two cars) who are all pulling up, and shoots straight through the red.

now did it get him anywhere? nope, simply he gained 2 or three car lengths as he got stuck in the traffic at the other side of the temporary lights.

So he ran a very red red down a single lane past the road works towards the cars coming the other way for nothing, apart from proving he was a dick.

Best of all, he was driving a company vehicle, so in case anyone knows the firm, "Hi there Frome Scaffolding - if your work is anything like your driving I shall steer well clear if the need arises!"

Incredible. :complete tosser smilie:

Report it to the police. Tossers like that need to be made aware their bad driving will not be tollerated.

jeltz

Veteran
johnnyh said:
was rather thinking a letter to the local rag might be fun

Haha, I'll have to start buying The Chronicle again, I wonder if Frome Scaffolding advertise with them? If the do I doubt they would print it!

Seen plenty of their scaffolding around, isn't it daft how people fail to understand that putting advertising on a vehicle can work in both a good or bad way!

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
That advertising works in a good way in this instance. People can make an infomed decision as to who they want to provide their scaffolding. They can go for a reputable firm, or a firm whose vehicles are driven by cretins of the highest order.

jeltz

Veteran
I once heard someone suggest that you could make a fortune if you put a "How am I driving?" sign on your van with an 0898 number then just drove round all day cutting people up :laugh:

Top Bottom