Sunday Somerset levels ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

Hope its ok to post this here as the thread is getting no views over on rides at all. Happy to make it an afternoon ride if anyone prefers

SUNDAY RIDE 24th May 09

The route for this Sunday is as follows.

Meet at Langport Cycle Centre car park which is right at the end of the village high street the other side of the bridge heading towards Curry Rivel.
Plenty of safe parking and the cycle shop is open. Couple of good cafes in the village.

Leave Langport cycle centre turn left onto the A378 head towards Curry Rivel. Two slight hills.
Turn right before CR (just after the 30mph speed sign,) onto Currywoods Way. (Very tiny lane entrance. )
2nd left Dyers Rd 1 mile decend Red hill 1:20 wheee:ohmy:
TJ turn left through Oath,at Stathe, TL Stoke St Gregory , meare green, In North Curry centre TR to West Lyng
Turn right onto A364 to Burrowbridge .
Leave A364 onto canal road follow canal to Pumping station.
Return through Burrowbridge continue on canal road through Stathe, Oath Lock, Wick
Turn left onto A378 back into Langport follow high street to far end of town and carrot cake and tea.;)

I will be leaving the cycle shop /wetland museum car park at 9.30am Sunday 24th may. Anyone that wishes to join me on a leisurely flatish ride round the levels and along the canal (tarmac road) is very welcome to join me . Just turn up .

heres the link to the googlemap of this Sundays ride. It is about 25 miles as far as I can tell .
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=...f33dbcef6f3539

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
hi Peanut,
Sorry, we have visitors this weekend.

OP
OP
P

peanut

I've just pulled a muscle in my back tonight getting the mower started so it looks like no one will be going on the ride tomorrow now :becool:

Top Bottom