Superglue - Help!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Only done it a couple of times and then washed thoroughly and I do admit to secretly picking the glue off, without any damage caused.

In my junior school days, I used to love painting that white glue on my hands and leaving it to dry until translucent. It kept me happy for a few hours just peeling it off.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
snapper_37 said:
Only done it a couple of times and then washed thoroughly and I do admit to secretly picking the glue off, without any damage caused.

In my junior school days, I used to love painting that white glue on my hands and leaving it to dry until translucent. It kept me happy for a few hours just peeling it off.

Oooo.... that takes me back !

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
snapper_37 said:
You did it too, didn't you? :wacko: :smile: :biggrin:

Guilty ! :eek:

And in pubs with candles on the tables when I was older, I'd deliberately get candlewax all over my fingertips so I could wait and peel it off when it cooled.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
snapper_37 said:

Ooh, I used to LOVE doing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kept getting sent to sit outside headmistresses room tho for a tellin off. Was always worth it:biggrin::biggrin:

snapper_37

Lisa21 said:
Ooh, I used to LOVE doing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kept getting sent to sit outside headmistresses room tho for a tellin off. Was always worth it:biggrin::biggrin:

You obviously weren't sneaky enough then!!! :becool:

snapper_37

I can't remember, it was in a pot where the brush was incorporated into the screw lid.

Top Bottom