Surely It's Christmas Avatar Time!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very fetching contributions everyone - particularly like the anti-curmudgeon spray that threekingsmcginty has sprayed all over the flower. ^_^
I'll not bother, but having just got in, I just checked to see if there was anything remaindered from humbugs past, in 'My Own Personal Poundland' of images...
avat.ai x2012.jpg baa humbug.jpg Fridays Fridays 011a.jpg and for some weird reason, this 'stud-o-graphic' was revealed. Adrian BD.jpg Ref: Adrian's Birthday perhaps? Pic is of @Davywalnuts who is Adrian's 'wall'. Rock-solid.

Last edited:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Go on then; I'll join in with the merriment. Ho ho ho :tired:.

Last edited:

Shaun

Founder
I shrank in the process, and I give up. Maybe I'll be back in the New Year, plonkers!

Post it in the thread and we'll sort it for you. :thumbsup:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Post it in the thread and we'll sort it for you. :thumbsup:
Shaun, that's a lot more than I deserve, and I thank you. I never quite worked out how to shrink and modify images in MSPaint.
Look, I'm no artist....there is a hat, and what was supposed to be a Christmas tree, balls included, with a fairy on top. Eat you heart out, Tracey Emin...

BUT...it's too big an image in My Pictures, and CC won't take it, and I don't know how to shrink it. By the way folks, don't expect anything better than any three year-olds' scribblings....

Shaun

Founder
Shaun, that's a lot more than I deserve, and I thank you. I never quite worked out how to shrink and modify images in MSPaint.
Look, I'm no artist....there is a hat, and what was supposed to be a Christmas tree, balls included, with a fairy on top. Eat you heart out, Tracey Emin...

BUT...it's too big an image in My Pictures, and CC won't take it, and I don't know how to shrink it. By the way folks, don't expect anything better than any three year-olds' scribblings....

Okay, no problem, email it to me: shaun@clickfinity.net - and I'll sort it for you. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom